Birchwood Homes offers a wide range of amenities for our residents. Enjoy living in one of our beautiful homes, complete with 12-inch-thick walls, cedar front and back porches, and oversized closets. You’ll love our additional touches to withstand Alaska’s elements, like a heated arctic entry area to reduce heat loss and an electric thermostat. You’ll also enjoy strolling on our meandering pathways and playing tennis and basketball on our many courts. Learn more below about why Birchwood Homes is the right place for your new home!
- Window blinds for windows.
- Washer and dryer area with hook ups.
- Two and a half baths in every home
- Space allows for an extra refrigerator or freezer.
- Sink disposal
- Screens for all opening windows and storm doors.
- Refrigerator that has a top freezer
- Multiple opening windows in every bedroom.
- Large Closets
- High quality triple pane windows with wood grills.
- Electronic Thermostat
- Each home has an electric hot water heater
- Curb side pick up service for refuse.
- Cedar deck porches both front and back
- All homes have a heated arctic entry area for comfort to reduce loss of heat in the winter.
- A self cleaning electric stove
- 12 inch thick insulated double walls.
Pets - Max 2 allowed, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $35.00
Cats - allowed
Dogs - allowed
Breed Restrictions Apply ►